Home Learning – Wednesday 17th June
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions.
- Maths– Please log on to MyMaths and complete the activity that has been set, Today, you will be recapping fractions as operators.
- Whiterose Maths – see PDF attached below for maths tasks. Please answer them in your home learning book, answers will also be provided on Google Drive.
- Reading– Write a Summary of the chapter you have been reading from Good Night Mr. Tom and be sure to include characters feelings and thoughts.
- Describe the Pobble picture of the day. Predict what you think happened before and what will happen afterwards.
- GPS – Watch the BBC Bitesize videos and complete all of the tasks in your book or online and send it to your teacher.
- Computing– get creative on Scratch! Go on Google Classroom for further instructions on how to make your own Cars Racing track game.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.