Home Learning Tuesday 24th March
Good morning Year 6. Here is today’s home learning. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths – Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book.
- GPS – Please complete the morning mat and answer questions in your home learning book. There will be a Google Quiz at the end of the week to check your learning.
- Maths – Please log on to Maths Shed and spend at least 30 minutes on the tasks that have been set. We have also added a problem of the day, an arithmetic task and some ratio work.
- Reading – There is a comprehension for you to complete in your work books.
- English task – Each day there will be an extra English task to complete.
- Elevenses with David Walliams – Sit back and enjoy a 20 minute reading from the author himself!
- We have put some Science work on for you to be looking through.
- There are the 2018 SATs papers for you to look through and try to answer in your books.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.