Home Learning – Tuesday 23rd June
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions at 11.30am
- Maths– Please log on to MyMaths and complete the activity that has been set, Today, you will be recapping squares and cubes.
- More Maths – There is a document with some additional arithmetic questions on google classroom. Make sure you complete these too!
- Reading– Please complete the reading of the next chapter of Good Night Mr. Tom. Further details are on the Google Classroom.
- Creative Writing –Take a look at this picture and answer these questions. What do you think this person doing? Are the piano and the cogs in the background connected? Why is the person glowing? What do you think the title means? What if the title was ‘You Can Replay’? How does ‘not’ change the meaning? Why is ‘not’ in brackets?
- GPS – Use the BBC Website website to synonyms and antonyms and create a list in your home learning book based on the words provided in Google Classroom.
- Project Work – Once you have completed and shared your Mississippi project with your teacher, please look at the maps tasks on South America, it is attached to Google Classroom.
- Spelling Shed and Times Table Rock Star – games and activities have also been set on this site for you to complete. If you are uncertain of your login, ask your teacher.
- Use the school website Kids Zone to practice your times tables, look up some science and play some of the games here.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.