Home Learning Thursday 9th April
Good morning Year 5. Here is today’s home learning. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. We will put the answers on Google Classroom tomorrow so that you can check your answers.
- Spelling – Complete the games related to silent sounds. Please spend at least 30 minutes playing the games.
- Maths– Please complete the short divisions in you home learning maths book. The questions and full instructions are on Google Classroom.
- Reading into Writing – Please continue to write character descriptions for both Mr. Tom and Willie using lots of descriptive language. Full instructions are on Google Classroom.
- Art – Paint or colour a rainbow and display in a window of your house – make someone smile.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.
Tomorrow is Good Friday. We hope you all have a lovely Easter.