Home Learning Thursday 2nd April
Good Morning year 4 Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on SeeSaw. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning books.
- Morning Maths–Can children please complete tasks set on Maths Shed. These focus on Times tables. Record your score in your work book.
- Maths Task– Please log on to Seesaw and spend at least 30 minutes on the tasks that have been set. We are looking at multiplication and division today.
- Reading Task–Log on to Seesaw and you will be sent an extract from a book. There will be questions to answer in your work book. Make sure you answers these questions in full sentences.
- English Task- Please log on to Seesaw and you will find the English activity. Watch the video to help you with apostrophes.
- Afternoon task- Choose an activity out of your home learning book. BE CREATIVE!! Share your work on SeeSaw.
- Don’t forget to take pictures of your work when asked to and upload them to Seesaw so Mr Bamber and Mrs Webster can see the fantastic work you’ve been up to. If you have any questions or queries please email Mrs Webster (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mr Bamber (email@example.com) who will be more than happy to help.