Home Learning Thursday 21st May
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions.
- Internet Safety – Please watch the video clip attached on the Google Classroom and complete the activities.
- Maths– Please log on to mymaths and complete the activity that has been set, Today, you will be learning about measuring angles.
- Reading– Please complete the comprehension tasks for Chapter Eight of Good Night Mister Tom.
- GPS – Please complete the tasks and games on Spelling Shed for List 21 ( Letter string ough where the sound is aw).
- Similes and Metaphors – Complete the tasks from the Bitesize lessons in your home learning book.
- Writing Task – Get creative with today’s Pobble picture and write a creative description of what you can see and what you imagine is happening. If you need some ideas, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Bitesize Lessons – Using BBC Bitesize, recap your knowledge of Henry VIII. Put the events in order and complete the quiz.
If you still have time, curl up with your book and read.