Home Learning Thursday 16th July
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book.
- Maths– Please ensure you have completed all MyMaths tasks, have another go if you haven’t scored above 70%. Spend 20 minutes on Timestable Rockstar and improve your knowledge. You should spend today completing any unfinished maths work. Decided what your strengths and areas for improvement are and create a poster on Google Slides that you can share with your new teacher.
- Reading– You should now have finished reading Good Night Mr. Tom. Write a detailed book review for this story, based on the templates online.
- Creative Writing –Take a look at the picture on Pobble365.com and write a short poem or Haiku based on what you can see.
- GPS – Complete the GPS tasks available on Google Classroom.
- Use the school website Kids Zone to practice your times tables, look up some science and play some of the games here.
If you still have time, curl up with a book.