Home Learning – Monday 22nd June
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions.
- Maths– Please log on to MyMaths and complete the activity that has been set, Today, you will be recapping factors and primes, even though some of you may have done this before.
- Reading– Look on Google Classroom read Good Night Mr. Tom from P84, chapter called Friday.
- Describe the picture of the day and answer the questions about it from Google Classroom.
- GPS – Use BBC Bitesize and complete the direct and indirect task from Google Classroom.
- Project work – Begin your research about the Mississippi and start to create your project on Google Classroom.
- Spelling Shed and Times Table Rock Star – games and activities have also been set on this site for you to complete. If you are uncertain of your login, ask your teacher.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.