Home Learning Monday 20th April
Good morning Year 5. We hope you had a lovely Easter break. Here is today’s home learning. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are on Google Classroom so that you can mark your own work.
- GPS – Please complete the task in your home learning book. Full instructions are on Google Classroom. When you have finished the task, please complete the Google Quiz so that we can check your understanding.
- Maths– Please log on to www.mymaths.co.uk. Your login details were emailed to you before Easter. You will be completing the place value task that has been set.
- Reading– Please read chapter 4 of ‘Goodnight Mr. Tom’. Full details are on Google Classroom. You will need to have read the whole of chapter 4 before Wednesday so that you can complete the follow up tasks.
- History – Earlier in the year, we studied the Ancient Egyptians. This is an excellent recap and a way to check what you have remembered. Follow the link on Google Classroom and complete the activities.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.