Home Learning – Friday 26th June
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions at 11.30am
- Maths– Please log on to MyMaths and complete the activity that has been set, Today, you will be recapping multiplying and dividing in all areas.
- More Maths – There is an arithmetic task on Google Classroom. Make sure you complete this within 30mins.
- Reading– Please complete the reading of the next chapter of Good Night Mr. Tom and answer the comprehension questions.
- Creative Writing –Take a look at this picture and answer these questions. Who is this man? Why does he have so many unusual objects on his person? Does he have a job? What does he do? Does he have any hobbies? What is he looking for? Why are there crystals floating around his head? What happened to his arm? What is the creature next to him? Does it belong to him? How do you know?
- GPS – Complete the GPS test on Google Classroom and ensure that you answer in your purple Book or on Google Docs.
- Music – Please watch the video clips below from BBC Bitesize and create a poster explaining what melody and pitch are in your purple book. Remember to send a photo of your work to your teacher.
- Spelling Shed and Times Table Rock Star – games and activities have also been set on this site for you to complete. If you are uncertain of your login, ask your teacher.
- PE – Complete the PE movement tasks and send photos to your teacher.
- Use the school website Kids Zone to practice your times tables, look up some science and play some of the games here.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.