Home Learning Friday 12th June
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions.
- Maths– Please log on to MyMaths and complete the activity that has been set, Today, you will be recapping multiplying by 10 and 100.
- Reading– Please complete the tasks for Chapter Nine of Good Night Mr Tom. Further details are on the Google Classroom.
- Creative Writing/Drawing – Look at the paragraph of description on Google Classroom and draw a picture based on the information in the passage. Upload your picture so that we can compare each others interpretations.
- GPS – Recap the spelling list 22 on SpellingShed, if you are confident, use some of the spelling strategies from Google classroom to practice and recap all of the Year 5/6 spelling words that you should know.
- Project Work – Revision of Ancient Egyptian from BBC Bitesize. Complete the tasks in your home learning book.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.