Home Learning Friday 10th July
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions at 11.30am
- Maths– Please complete today’s arithmetic task and ensure that you spend 20minutes on Timestable Rockstar.
- Reading– You should have read the chapter ‘Carol Singing’, complete the dictionary tasks from Google Classroom.
- Creative Writing – Look at the picture from Pobble365 and answer the questions at the bottom of the page. You need to write a half page description of today’s picture.
- GPS – Complete the GPS tasks on Google Classroom.
- Spelling Shed – Complete the tasks on Spelling Shed for this week.
- Project Work – Anglo Saxons -Use the link and the examples to create a Non-Chronological report, either in your book or on Google Slides/Docs based on Anglo Saxon life. You should include subtitles, images, captions, facts and of course, Year 5 GPS. Please complete this and send a photograph of your work to your teacher by Friday afternoon. Remember you are going into year 6 and will need to show your new teacher your work from this time.
- Use the school website Kids Zone to practice your times tables, look up some science and play some of the games here.
Don’t forget to send photographs to your teacher. If you still have time, curl up with a book.