Home Learning 22nd April
Good morning Year 4 . Here is today’s home learning. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on SeeSaw. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning books.
- Morning Maths–Can children please complete tasks set on Maths Shed. These focus on Times tables.
- Maths Task– Please log on to My Maths and spend at least 30 minutes on the tasks that have been set.
- Reading Task–Log on to Seesaw and you will be sent an extract from a book. There will be questions to answer in your work book.
- History Task – log on to SeeSaw and follow the instructions to complete your History task.
- Don’t forget to take pictures of your work when asked to and upload them to Seesaw so Mr Bamber and Mrs Webster can see the fantastic work you’ve been up to. If you have any questions or queries please email Mrs Webster (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mr Bamber (email@example.com) who will be more than happy to help.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.