Friday 26th June
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
- Practice your hand writing using your hand writing sheet. Write out all the letters from A-Z. Don’t forget to hold your pencil between your thumb and your two fingers and form your letters correctly. What sound does each letter make? Say the rhyme as you write them “around the apple and down the leaf” etc.
- Click on the link for the Phase 2 Tricky Word Song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvMyssfAUx0
- Click on the link for the Phase 3 Tricky Word Song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R087lYrRpgY
- Write out your tricky words using your tricky word list. Remember how to hold your pencil and form your letters correctly.
Login to Oxford Owl. Read the e-book Get Up!. On Tuesday you read Ditty 1 and 2 in this book. Today you will read Ditty 3 and 4 and answer the questions on page 23.
Ditty 3- Mud.
Ditty 4- Cat Flap
- Order your number cards from 1-20 in a line. Can you recognise the numbers? Point to one of them. Tell an adult what number it is. Are you correct? Choose two number cards that are less than 10. Add them together by using objects or by counting on (putting the biggest number in your head first, then counting on the other number).