Wednesday 22nd April – Home Learning Activities
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
Good Morning Year 2 – Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
Please read the attached PDF carefully which provides full details on all of today’s activities. A brief description has been provided below. Remember you all have the necessary log in details required. They are inside the front cover of your home learning books.
Morning Home Learning Activities
- Morning Maths – Today we are going to focus and recap our learning about addition and subtraction. Watch this video (Click Here) to help you recap your knowledge. Then complete the directed task called ‘Wednesday 22nd April Addition and Subtraction Reasoning Task’ on seesaw. Complete the last 15 questions. Please follow the instructions provided of how to complete the task.
- English Writing – Following on from yesterday’s lesson creating appropriate sub headings. Today’s lesson will focus on captions. Today we will be looking at images and captions. Images should be suitable for the topic. They are followed by a caption. A caption should tell us what the image is showing us. Log into Seesaw and click the assigned activity ‘Wednesday Reading into Writing 22nd April’. Use the WAGOLL and supportive questions to help you complete the activity.
- Guided Reading – Please login into Seesaw and click the activity called ‘Wednesday 22nd April- Guided Reading’ then record your written task in your home learning book.
- Mental Maths – Go on hit the button and practise ‘doubles and halves’ between 10 and 20. If you want to really challenge yourself try up to 50. This task has been set up on Seesaw called ‘Mental Maths (Hit the Button) this will help log your scores.
- Chosen 1 afternoon activity – Choose your own activity from the list provided in your Home Learning pack. Don’t forget to take a picture of what you did and upload it on Seesaw for us to see.
Don’t forget to take pictures of your work when asked to and upload them to seesaw so Miss Ward and Mrs Fielding can see the fantastic work you’ve been up to. If you have any questions or queries, please email Miss Ward (email@example.com) and Mrs Fielding (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be more than happy to help.