Tuesday 28th April Home Learning Activities
Good Morning Year 2 – Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
Please read the attached PDF carefully which provides full details on all of today’s activities. A brief description has been provided below. Remember you all have the necessary log in details required. They are inside the front cover of your home learning books.
Morning Home Learning Activities
- Morning Maths – For today’s learning please login to My Maths https://www.mymaths.co.uk/. You will find 1 activity to complete in the homework area when you login called, ‘Tally Charts’. We will be able to see your answers and marks, please make sure you reply to every question and click submit at the end so it saves all your answers. You can attempt these tasks more than once, so if you want to try and improve your score you can.
- English Writing – Log into Seesaw click on the task ‘Tuesday 28th April Reading into Writing’. You will be given some sentences that haven’t been done correctly. They are missing capital letters and full stops and some are very basic sentences. You have been given a list of improvements to help correct the sentences and some example sentence starters. Write the improved sentences in your home learning books and upload a picture.
- Guided Reading – Please login into Seesaw and click the activity called ‘Tuesday 28th April – Guided Reading’ then record your written task in your home learning book.
- Handwriting – Watch a video (Click Here) explaining how to write using a cursive handwriting style. In your English Home Learning book, write today’s date Tuesday 28th April 2020. LO: Handwriting and GPS practise. Login into seesaw and complete the task ‘Tuesday 28th April – Handwriting and GPS practise. Don’t forget to join all your letters.
- Afternoon Weekly project – We are going to be providing you with a weekly project for you to complete by the end of the week. During this term in DT we were going to be looking at moving vehicles. Log into Seesaw and click on the activity called ‘Moving Vehicles’. Here you will find WAGOLLS and photos to help you complete your project.
Don’t forget to take pictures of your work when asked to and upload them to seesaw so Miss Ward and Mrs Fielding can see the fantastic work you’ve been up to. If you have any questions or queries, please email Miss Ward (email@example.com) and Mrs Fielding (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be more than happy to help.