Monday 22nd June
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
This week we will be looking at ‘animals’ and talking about how they look, where they live and the patterns on their bodies.
- Chat with your family about all the different animals you know.
- Make a list of them and draw pictures.
- Count how many you have. If you had one more how many would you now have? If you had one less, how many would there be? What about 2 or 3 more?
- Act out being a tiger, a chicken or your favourite animal. What sound will it make? How will it move? Can your family guess what you are? Think of some other animals too.
- Phonics- how many animals can you think of that begin with the letter sounds ‘p,t, l, m, d, c, w, f,b’?