The One With The Circuits!
This week we began our topic of ‘Electricity’. We were given a range of electrical components and several tasks to try and complete within a given time. The tasks were to:
- Create a simple circuit to make a bulb light,
- Create more complex circuits to make a bulb dimmer/brighter,
- Add a range of other components into the circuit, such as motors and buzzers,
- Make a switch to turn the bulb on/off,
- Test a range of everyday items to work out which ones are conductors/insulators.
Some brilliant learning and discussions took place during the sessions.