All pictures copyright to their respective owner(s). Boundary Primary School does not claim ownership of any of the pictures displayed on this site unless stated otherwise. Boundary Primary School does not knowingly intend or attempt to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity. Some images used on our website are taken from the web and believed to be in the public domain. In addition, to the best of Boundary Primary School’s knowledge, all content, images, photos, etc., if any, are being used in compliance with Fair Use and Exemptions to Copyright (The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.) The pictures are provided for educational purposes only.
If any images posted here are in violation of copyright law, please contact us (see below) and we will gladly remove the offending images immediately .
Official Image Copyright Infringement Notification
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent by email to:
General Copyright Statement:
Most of the sourced material posted to Boundary Primary School is posted according to the “fair use” doctrine of copyright law for non-commercial news reporting, education and discussion purposes. We comply with all takedown requests.