Home Learning Wednesday 25th March
Good morning Year 6. Here is today’s home learning. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- If you can, start your day with the Joe Wicks workout on his youtube channel. Monday – Friday @ 9am.
- Morning Maths – Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book.
- GPS – Please complete the morning mat and answer questions in your home learning book. There will be a Google Quiz at the end of the week to check your learning.
- Maths – Please log on to Maths Shed and spend at least 30 minutes on the tasks that have been set. We have also added a problem of the day, an arithmetic task and some ratio work.
- Reading – There is a comprehension for you to complete in your work books.
- English task – Each day there will be an extra English task to complete.
- Elevenses with David Walliams – Sit back and enjoy a 20 minute reading from the author himself!
- We have put some more Science work on for you to be looking through.
- There are the 2018 SATs papers for you to look through and try to answer in your books.
- We are now putting answers to the Maths and English work onto the classroom at 13:00 every day. Hopefully you can mark your work and re-do any questions that you got wrong.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.