Home Learning – Wednesday 24th June
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions at 11.30am
- Maths– Please log on to MyMaths and complete the activity that has been set, Today, you will be recapping multiplying and dividing by 10 and 100.
- More Maths – There is a document with some additional arithmetic questions on google classroom. Make sure you complete these too!
- Reading– Please complete the reading of the next chapter of Good Night Mr. Tom and write a summary of what happened. Further details are on the Google Classroom.
- Creative Writing –Take a look at this picture and answer these questions. What kind of creature is this? What is its species? Research griffins and hippogriffs. Could it be either of these? What do you think this creature eats? Where does it live? What is its personality/temperament like? Do they live alone or in groups? Write an entry for ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them’ about this creature. Explore the world of Fantastic Beasts here – you can visit locations from the film – perfect for setting descriptions and bringing your story to life.
- GPS – Use the BBC Website to create a character using semi-colons and using the document on Google Classroom, join two centres together with a semicolon.
- Science – Use the BBC Website and write the life cycle of an amphibian using the document from Google Classroom.
- Spelling Shed and Times Table Rock Star – games and activities have also been set on this site for you to complete. If you are uncertain of your login, ask your teacher.
- Use the school website Kids Zone to practice your times tables, look up some science and play some of the games here.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.