Home Learning Tuesday 9th June
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions.
- Maths– Please log on to MyMaths and complete the activity that has been set, Today, you will be recapping column subtraction.
- Reading– Please complete the tasks for Chapter Nine of Good Night Mr Tom. Further details are on the Google Classroom.
- Creative Writing – Look at the picture from Pobble365, scroll to the bottom of the page to answer the questions and use your imagination to describe what you can see, how you might feel if you were there and what you could do next.
- GPS – What is a relative clause? Use the BBC Bitesize website to recap this skill and write 5 sentences using relative clauses.
- Project Work – Use the BBC Bitesize Geography lesson about Natural Resources, watch the clip and create a poster explaining what they are and how they are used.
- Remember to add to your New York Project, use Google Maps to explore the Brooklyn Bridge.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.