Home Learning Tuesday 7th July
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions at 11.30am
- Maths– Please complete today’s arithmetic task and ensure that you spend 20minutes on Timestable Rockstar.
- Reading– Please read the chapter called ‘Carol Singing’ which starts on page 101 on the PDF version.
- Creative Writing – Complete the Haiku challenge from yesterday and send it to your teacher. If you have done this already, look at the picture from Pobble365 and answer the questions at the bottom of the page. You need to write a half page description of today’s picture.
- GPS – Complete the GPS tasks on Google Classroom.
- PE – Complete PE with Joe Wicks.
- Project Work – Geography Task – Your task this week is to choose a state in America and create a holiday brochure to persuade people to go on holiday there. We have learnt about persuasion earlier in the year and you should remember the features such as: Alliteration, Facts, Opinions, Rhetorical questions, Emotive language, Statistics, Three (power of three). Look on Google Classroom for examples and complete this tomorrow.
- Use the school website Kids Zone to practice your times tables, look up some science and play some of the games here.
Don’t forget to send photographs to your teacher. If you still have time, curl up with a book.