Home Learning Tuesday 31st March
Good morning Year 5. Here is today’s home learning. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. We will put the answers on Google Classroom tomorrow so that you can check your answers.
- Science – Please watch the video (link is provided on Google Classroom). Then, draw the human lifecycle in your home learning book.
- Maths– Please follow the link to Whiterose maths provided on Google Classroom. Watch the video and complete the task in your home learning maths book. The answers to the questions will be on Google Classroom tomorrow, so that you can mark your own work.
- Reading– Please read chapter 2 of ‘Goodnight Mr. Tom’. You will need to have read the full chapter by Wednesday in order to complete the follow up work.
- Anglo Saxon Project – Continue to work on the Anglo Saxon project that was set last Friday.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.