Home Learning – Tuesday 16th June
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions.
- Maths– Please log on to MyMaths and complete the activity that has been set. Today, you will be learning about fractions and refreshing your knowledge.
- Whiterose Maths – Please complete the tasks from Whiterose attached below, the answers will be provided on Google Drive.
- GPS – Go on BBC Bitesize and complete the sentences based on the words listed on Google Drive.
- Reading– Please read and understand ‘The Case’ (P71 onwards) of Good Night Mr. Tom and ensure that you are clear on your understanding of all the vocabulary. If you aren’t sure, make a list and use a dictionary.
- Writing Task – Get creative with today’s Pobble picture and write a creative description of what you can see and what you imagine is happening. If you need some ideas, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Art Project – Complete the Art Project from yesterday. You need to create an artist profile and share it with your teacher. We can’t wait to see some of your creations!
- Extras! – You might enjoy watching and learning from some of the Puffin Dream Big activities. This online festival is running for two weeks and you can access the content every day!
If you still have time, curl up with your book and read.