Home Learning Tuesday 14th July
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book.
- Maths– Please ensure you have completed all MyMaths tasks, have another go if you haven’t scored above 70%. Spend 20 minutes on Timestable Rock star and improve your knowledge. Complete the Y6 arithmetic available on Google Classroom. If you find it tricky, don’t worry, your Y6 teachers will help you to succeed, but this is a sample of what is to come.
- Reading– You should spend this week finishing your reading of Good Night Mr. Tom. This might take you all week, but with 20-30minutes a day reading, you will get to the end! We hope you have enjoyed this story.
- Creative Writing –Take a look at the picture from Pobble365.com and create a descriptive passage for how you might feel if you were there in the picture.
- GPS – Complete the GPS Mat available on Google Classroom.
- Transition Work – Write a review of the Year 5 curriculum that you covered before Covid-19. What were the best bits and what did you enjoy? What would you recommend to Year 4 as something important to learn and know about being in Year 5. Complete your writing in your book or on Google Classroom and make sure you use Year 5 appropriate presentation and GPS.
- Use the school website Kids Zone to practice your times tables, look up some science and play some of the games here.
If you still have time, curl up with a book.