Home Learning- Thursday 26th March
Good Morning Year 2 – Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
Please read the attached PDF carefully which provides full details on all of today’s activities. A brief description has been provided below. Remember you all have the necessary log in details required. They are inside the front cover of your home learning books.
Morning Home Learning Activities
- Morning Maths – Watch Lesson 3 ‘Find Half’ video on the White Rose website (Click Here). Then complete the directed task called ‘Thursday 26th March Fractions Lesson 3- Finding Half’ on seesaw in your Maths Home Learning Book.
- English Writing – This activity will focus on GPS (Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation). We will be looking at recognising types of sentences such as questions and commands. Watch this video (Click Here) to help clarify the 4 different types of sentences. Then please login into seesaw and click ‘Reading into Writing Thursday 26th March’. This activity is to be completed in your Home Learning book.
- Guided Reading – Please login into seesaw and click the activity called ‘Twits Guided Reading Task Thursday’ then record your written task in your home learning book.
- Login to Spelling Shed and test your knowledge of some tricky words, complete the ‘Challenge Words’ spelling assignment which has been set for you.
- Chosen 1 afternoon activity – Choose your own activity from the list provided in your Home Learning pack. Don’t forget to take a picture of what you did and upload it on seesaw for us to see.
Don’t forget to take pictures of your work when asked to and upload them to seesaw so Miss Ward and Mrs Fielding can see the fantastic work you’ve been up to. If you have any questions or queries please email Miss Ward (email@example.com) and Mrs Fielding (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be more than happy to help.