Home Learning – Thursday 25th June
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions at 11.30am
- Maths– Please log on to MyMaths and complete the activity that has been set, Today, you will be recapping multiplying and dividing decimals by 10 and 100.
- More Maths – There is a document with some additional arithmetic questions on google classroom. Make sure you complete these too!
- Reading– Please complete the reading of the next chapter of Good Night Mr. Tom and complete the dictionary work on Google classroom.
- Creative Writing –Take a look at this picture and answer these questions. What has happened here? Why is the boat sinking? Why were the animals (and the man) on the boat in the first place? What do you think is going to happen? How could the boat be stopped from sinking?
- GPS – Complete the two GPS Mats provided on Google Classroom and ensure that you answer in your purple Book or on Google Docs.
- French – Log into Language Angels (username and password in your book/Google Classroom) and complete 4 tasks: A L’ecole, En Classe, Le Week-end, Les Commandes De la Classe.
- Spelling Shed and Times Table Rock Star – games and activities have also been set on this site for you to complete. If you are uncertain of your login, ask your teacher.
- PE – Complete the PE movement tasks and send photos to your teacher.
- Use the school website Kids Zone to practice your times tables, look up some science and play some of the games here.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.