Home Learning – Thursday 18th June
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions.
- Maths– Please log on to MyMaths and complete the activity that has been set, Today, you will be recapping fractions of amounts
- Whiterose Maths – see PDF attached below for maths tasks. Please answer them in your home learning book, answers will also be provided on Google Drive.
- Reading– Look on Google Drive and find the definitions to the words listed from Good Night Mr. Tom. Write them in your home learning book or on Google Docs and share with your teacher.
- Describe the Pobble picture of the day. This should be about half a page in length and include great descriptive features. Could you use your imagination and create some speech that would be appropriate for this image?
- GPS – On Google Drive there are 2 GPS Mats, please complete them in your home learning book.
- Computing– get creative on Scratch! Go on Google Classroom for further instructions on how to make your own Cars Racing track game. If you have completed this, or are struggling to get going, there are also instructions for a knock knock joke algorithm.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.