Home Learning Monday 8th June
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions.
- Maths– Please log on to MyMaths and complete the activity that has been set, Today, you will be recapping Addition and Subtraction.
- Reading– Please complete the comprehension questions for Chapter Nine of Good Night Mr Tom. Further details are on the Google Classroom.
- Creative Writing – Look at the picture from Pobble365, scroll to the bottom of the page to answer the questions and use your imagination to describe what you can see, how you might feel if you were there and what you could do next.
- GPS – How to use inverted commas information from BBC Bitesize, write 10 lines of dialogue and share it with your teacher.
- Project Work – We have set a project all about New York – this may take you more than one day to complete so feel free to add to it over a couple of days and share your work with your teacher on google classroom.
- Take part in some PE tasks, you can rewatch Joe Wicks PE session anytime of day, or you can use the Lancashire Games link.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.