Home Learning Monday 6th July
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions at 11.30am
- Maths– Please complete today’s arithmetic task and ensure that you spend 20minutes on Timestable Rockstar.
- Reading– Please read the chapter called ‘Carol Singing’ which starts on page 101 on the PDF version.
- Creative Writing – Look on Google Classroom and complete the Haiku Challenge from Get Set for the Tokyo Olympics celebration, which was meant to be underway this week.
- GPS – Complete the GPS tasks on Google Classroom.
- PE – Complete PE with Joe Wicks.
- Project Work – Looking at the Thinkuknow online safety task, discuss with an adult or carer what you understand by live streaming and positive and negative attention. Complete the task on Google Classroom.
- Use the school website Kids Zone to practice your times tables, look up some science and play some of the games here.
Don’t forget to send photographs to your teacher. If you still have time, curl up with a book.