Home Learning Monday 6th April
Good morning Year 5. We hope you had a lovely weekend. Here is today’s home learning. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. We will put the answers on Google Classroom tomorrow so that you can check your answers.
- GPS – Read through the powerpoint about punctuating direct speech. Complete the activity in your home learning book. There will be a Google Quiz at the end of the week so that we can check your understanding.
- Maths– Please complete the additions in your home learning maths book. The questions, answers and full instructions are on Google Classroom.
- Reading– Please read chapter 3 of ‘Goodnight Mr. Tom’. You will need to have read the full chapter by Tuesday in order to complete the follow up work.
- Art – Draw, colour or paint a rainbow to display in a window of your house – make someone smile.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.