Home Learning Monday 4th May
Here is today’s Home Learning. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths – Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions.
- GPS – Please watch the BBC Bitesize video about prepositions. Make a list of prepositions in your home learning book and then write 3 sentences using different prepositions. The link and full instructions are provided on Google Classroom.
- Maths– Please log onto mymaths and complete the activity that has been set. Today, you will be learning about counting up in different steps. The link and full instructions are on Google Classroom.
- Reading– Please read chapter 6 of ‘Goodnight Mr. Tom’. You will need to have read the whole of chapter 6 before Wednesday, so that you can complete the follow up tasks.
- Project – Your project for this week is to create a poster about how to be an ‘Always’ person. Full instructions for the project are on Google Classroom.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.