Home Learning – Monday 29th June
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions at 11.30am
- Maths– Please log on to MyMaths and complete the activity that has been set, Today, you will be recapping two way graphs.
- Reading– Please complete the reading of the next chapter of Good Night Mr. Tom. Please read the chapter called ‘The Show Must Go On’ which starts on page 93 on the PDF version.
- Creative Writing –Take a look at the picture on google classroom and create a story about this image. Include a beginning, middle and end, speech from some of the characters and Year 5 appropriate vocabulary and GPS.
- Poetry Competition – Please see Google Drive for more details about the competition. You have a until 6th July to complete this task.
- GPS – Complete the GPS questions from Google Classroom. The answers will be given at 11.30am with the maths.
- Spelling Shed and Times Table Rock Star – games and activities have also been set on this site for you to complete. If you are uncertain of your login, ask your teacher.
- Virtual Sports Week – Today you need to see how many Speed Bounces you can do in 30seconds and record it on the sheet from Google Drive. Take a photo and share it with your teacher. Follow Boundary on Facebook for daily videos.
- Project Work – This week focuses on ECO, so use your time to look at all the slides available to you, and create a factfile/pack about each topic. Today is about creating art using natural materials, which you can do during break time or from your own garden/outdoor space.
- Use the school website Kids Zone to practice your times tables, look up some science and play some of the games here.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.