Home Learning Monday 15th June
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions.
- Maths– Please log on to MyMaths and complete the activity that has been set, Today, you will be recapping fractions and comparisons.
- Whiterose Maths – see PDF attached below for maths tasks. Please answer them in your home learning book, answers will also be provided on Google Drive.
- Reading– Please start reading The Case which starts on page 71 of the PDF and write down any questions that you have.
- Describe the Pobble picture of the day using similes, metaphors and adjectives.
- GPS – Watch the BBC bitesize video and write sentences using these words once you have added the suffix ation…prepare, limit, imagine, inspire, accuse, inform, authorise, found.
- Art – get creative! You will need paper, felt-tips or crayons, and some newspaper or paper to screw up and glue. Use the PDF below to help you create your own 3D pop art CityScape.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.