Home Learning Monday 13th July
Good morning Year 6. Here is today’s home learning. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you!
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book. Remember, this week is filed with fun projects to complete (slightly different to our usual routine).
- If you can, start your day with the Joe Wicks workout on his youtube channel. Monday – Friday @ 9am.
- Maths – Different investigations – hexagones, Mystery Tennis, Code breakers and Emoji Maths.
- GPS – Everything we have learnt over the years .
- Maths – Log on to Maths Shed, Prodigy or TTRS and spend at least 20 minutes completing tasks/questions. We have also added a problem of the day, an arithmetic task and the 10 challenges.
- Mymaths – This is now up and running. You were all sent an email with your username and password. Please make sure you log in and complete the tasks we have set.
- Spelling – Log on to Spelling Shed and spend 20 minutes on the tasks that have been set. We will be checking to see who has been on and if you haven’t, we will be asking why!!
- Elevenses with David Walliams – Sit back and enjoy a 20 minute reading from the author himself! A new story every day can be found here.
- You have the afternoon activity ideas on the sheet that we sent home too. Try and pick 1 or 2 activities from that. We’ve added a PDF of them at the bottom of this post.
- Art and Design– Complete the 6 activity cards.
- Power Projects – Research and learn more about the the following: Guy Fawkes, Vikings, Greeks, Out of this work (Space) and Aliens.
- Remember to log in to language angels. Click on the pupil games button. Username: FrenchBoundary Password: Homelearning1
- We are adding Bitesize lessons to the classroom every day. Today’s lessons include an English, Maths and a Science lesson. Enjoy!
- We have added a transition project for you to prepare you for your move to high school.