Home Learning – Friday 3rd July
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions at 11.30am
- Maths– Please log on to MyMaths and complete the activity that has been set, Today, you will be recapping symmetry. You also have an arithmetic test to keep your skills up! Make sure you have a go at every question and check your answers.
- Reading– You have read the chapter ‘The show must go on’. Please answer the comprehension questions that are on Google Classroom.
- Creative Writing –Take a look at the picture on google classroom; create a poem about this picture, include figurative language such as similes, alliteration, metaphors and if you can personification and rhyme.
- GPS – Complete the spelling shed activities based on list 25 homophones.
- Times Table Rock Star – games and activities have also been set on this site for you to complete. If you are uncertain of your login, ask your teacher.
- Music – Using the music lesson, please explain pulse and rhythm, you can join in with some of the activities by Clicking on this link. Google Classroom will also inform of what your need to produce.
- Virtual Sports Week – Today you need to take part the Ball in the Bucket, record it on the sheet from Google Drive. Take a photo and share it with your teacher. Follow Boundary on Facebook for daily videos. There are so videos for Saturday and Sunday – Collect it and Tennis Keepy Uppy!
- Project Work – This week focuses on ECO, so use your time to look at all the slides available to you, and create a factfile/pack about each topic. Today is about Keeping Blackpool Tidy so design a poster that could be displayed at bus stops or around school to remind people.
- Use the school website Kids Zone to practice your times tables, look up some science and play some of the games here.
Don’t forget to send photographs to your teacher.
If you still have time, curl up with a book.