Home Learning – Friday 19th June
Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
All home learning is on Google Classroom. You all have log in details that are inside the front cover of your home learning book.
- Morning Maths– Please complete all questions in your home learning maths book. The answers are also provided so that you can mark your own work when you have completed the questions.
- Maths– Please log on to MyMaths and complete the activity that has been set, Today, you will be recapping equivalent Fractions.
- Whiterose Maths – see PDF attached below for maths tasks. Today is a family challenge so some of the questions are very easy and then become more tricky. Please answer them in your home learning book, answers will also be provided on Google Drive.
- Reading– Look on Google Drive and answer the comprehension questions from Good Night Mr. Tom.
- Describe the Pobble picture of the day. Think about what you would do if you found yourself with this view. What would you do?
- GPS – On Google Drive there is a GPS task for you to complete. Answer the questions in your home learning log.
- NSPCC Assembly – Follow this link and watch the NSPCC assembly. Create a poster in your book or online about what you have learnt, the key information and contacts and what you can do if you need support.
- Music – Use this link and learn about the different characteristics of duration and tempo. Create a poster about duration, tempo and the facts you have learnt about Beethoven.
- Completing – Make sure you have sent your teacher a copy of your beautiful Art work, the artist profile and shared a Scratch Game. If you have been on Google Drive you will know the login for Scratch to save your work so that the adult can see it.
And remember if you still have time, find somewhere quiet and curl up with your book.