Friday 3rd April – Home Learning Activities
Good Morning Year 2 – Here is today’s Learning at Home. Remember, to try your best! We believe in you! #BoundaryBelieves
Please read the attached PDF carefully which provides full details on all of today’s activities. A brief description has been provided below. Remember you all have the necessary log in details required. They are inside the front cover of your home learning books.
Morning Home Learning Activities
- Morning Maths – Watch Step 8 ‘Unit Fractions’ video on the White Rose website (Click Here). Then complete the directed task called ‘Friday 3rd April Fractions Lesson 8- ‘Unit Fractions’ on Seesaw in your Maths Home Learning Book.
- English Writing – Pick a rule in school or a law that is in place that you would like to change. You are to write an argument in your home learning book that discusses the points both for and against changing the rule/law. Click on the assigned task ‘Friday 3rd April Reading into Writing’ on Seesaw. Here you will find a WAGOLL and supportive questions to help you.
- Guided Reading – Please login into Seesaw and click the activity called ‘Friday 3rd April- Guided Reading’ then record your written task in your home learning book.
- Handwriting – Watch a video (Click Here) explaining how to write using a cursive handwriting style. Login into Seesaw and complete the task ‘Friday 3rd April – Handwriting practise’. Don’t forget to write the date and LO provided and you have joined all your letters.
- Chosen 1 afternoon activity – Choose your own activity from the list provided in your Home Learning pack. Don’t forget to take a picture of what you did and upload it on Seesaw for us to see and shade in your box in your Home Learning pack.
Don’t forget to take pictures of your work when asked to and upload them to seesaw so Miss Ward and Mrs Fielding can see the fantastic work you’ve been up to. If you have any questions or queries, please email Miss Ward (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mrs Fielding (email@example.com) who will be more than happy to help.